The aim of our service is to enable people to live as comfortably and independently as possible in their own homes and to maintain and improve their health and wellbeing.
We never forget that we are invited into your home to assist you. We are not there to “take over”. Each person centred care plan is what it says; it is tailored to meet the specific needs and preferences of the individual.
The services we provide are wide ranging and include:-
Assistance with daily living
- Personal Care - for example assistance with showering and bathing, dressing and undressing
- Supervision of medication if required.
- Nutrition and hydration; preparing light meals and hot drinks and ensuring that fluids are always available.
- Domestic Assistance - for example bed making, housework and shopping
- Respite - for example companionship to give a relative time for their own appointments or accompanying a client to the hairdressers, shopping, day centre, GP appointments and trips out.
- Dementia care
- Enablement when returning home from a hospital stay. This may be a short term service to help our clients gain confidence to cope at home
- Palliative care
- Catheter care
Dependent on availability we can provide short term care from a minimum of two weeks.
Unfortunately, we do not provide live in or overnight care.